Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kobe Beef Salt Lake City Taste!!!!!!!!!!?

Taste!!!!!!!!!!? - kobe beef salt lake city

You think you have a reliable language? From my experience in North America, I can say that people need to be in North America do not care about taste, they conclude their stmach. Not all, but most of them. I'm curious, you have a good language? The flavor of the beef does not count! You can at least distinguish the meat, you can use the regular supermarket beef and Kobe. Also please tell me if you can distinguish the taste of salt, the salt that the use of most Americans and a high quality in Italy, Greece and Japan.

I am Japanese, I have a superior language, that's for sure, because I grew up eating this food, health tasty.

I let my friends in Canada eatTempra typical Japanese restaurant in a bad regular in North America and let them eat cooked by the Japanese TempraCheff (real Japanese restaurant), but could not distinguish the taste. I was very sad and felt sorry for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment